filmscholar

Weekend Numbers (pg119) Turtles 65M, GOTG 41.5

I would do the same shit if I was him, i mean come on, you have supermodel, who will follow your words why not take advantage of that.

If I was him, I think I'd have to do my job sitting down, if you know what I mean ;)
  • Like 1

Just went to the theater, and the parking lot is sold out...no really theres no parks. Such a busy weekend! Seeing Guardians again, will hit up Turtles on cheap Tuesday.

The power of the Guardians/TMNT combo. 

• Like 1

Funny, I didn't see any grown men crying at INTERSTELLAR preview before Ninja Turtles. #NolaniteMyth

Well you didn't see me at the theater there but I was a few rows above you. Stoic tears.

• Like 4

No...I really was mocking those who criticize Turtles, AA

The hate is full retard. Its a movie made for 10 year olds, who last I check enjoy stuff we as adults usually don't.

Funny how last week online pundits were praising kids for loving Guardians and now this weekend those same kids are stupid for loving Turtles.

• Like 9

The hate is full retard. Its a movie made for 10 year olds, who last I check enjoy stuff we as adults usually don't. Funny how last week online pundits were praising kids for loving Guardians and now this weekend those same kids are stupid for loving Turtles.

THANK YOU. I hate seeing grown men complain about Ninja Turtle nostrils, and CGI being used instead of costumes a 10 year old would laugh at. Fans of the older stuff (which is DREADFUL btw) need to let go and let the kids enjoy their own thing. It's not like their show and movies were any better.
  • Like 5

Since we're still waiting on the weekend updates, can someone enlighten me on which turtle wears which color band? I do not want to google this ?.

Blue-Leonardo

Red-Raphael

Purple-Donatello

Orange-Michaelangelo

• Like 1

"It's for kids so it's ok for it to suck."  :unsure:

I understand, but honestly people keep attacking this movie as if the first versions were the pinnacle of entertainment. People have been claiming it "sucks" not due to factors relating to the movie as a whole, but due to factors relating to the character design and just a flat out dislike of the producer.
  • Like 1

I understand, but honestly people keep attacking this movie as if the first versions were the pinnacle of entertainment. People have been claiming it "sucks" not due to factors relating to the movie as a whole, but due to factors relating to the character design and just a flat out dislike of the producer.

The movie it self is bad though.