baumer

Monday #s

As a straight(ish) woman, I will say that Eva Green, and I mean ALL of Eva Green, was the best part of 300: Rise of an Empire.

LORDY HER ARTESMIA WAS THE HOTNESS!! I wished the entire movie was her and Lena Headey fighting and fucking each other. 

straight(ish) you say..  :qotd:

• Like 3

As a straight(ish) woman, I will say that Eva Green, and I mean ALL of Eva Green, was the best part of 300: Rise of an Empire.

LORDY HER ARTESMIA WAS THE HOTNESS!! I wished the entire movie was her and Lena Headey fighting and fucking each other. 

Havent seen it yet

I searched the forum for a bit, is here also something where a news like this might match to?

Friday Night Lights favorite and comic book fan Adrianne Palicki has been tapped to guest-star as Marvel superspy Bobbi Morse, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

Best known to comics fans as Mockingbird, Palicki's character will appear in the fifth episode of the Marvel procedural with the potential to return; the episode will find her popping in perhaps not as an ally to Coulson (Clark Gregg) and his team.

• Like 1

Havent seen it yet

I searched the forum for a bit, is here also something where a news like this might match to?

Friday Night Lights favorite and comic book fan Adrianne Palicki has been tapped to guest-star as Marvel superspy Bobbi Morse, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

Best known to comics fans as Mockingbird, Palicki's character will appear in the fifth episode of the Marvel procedural with the potential to return; the episode will find her popping in perhaps not as an ally to Coulson (Clark Gregg) and his team.

That's posted in the Agents of SHIELD thread in the TV section :)

• Like 2

Wide (1000+)

# Title Mon, Aug. 18 2014   Locations   Avg. Total Wks. Dist. 1 Guardians of the Galaxy $2,884,902 -63% 3,697 -391 $780 $225,546,287 3 Disney 2 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) $2,801,620 -69% 3,980 135 $704 $120,567,003 2 Paramount                    

Posted Image

• Like 7

So GOTG biggest movie for summer 2014 in the U.S ? Man, after the ridicule marvel had received for even making that movie this is amazing .

Makes you wonder about those who ridiculed the idea of an Ant Man film are now a bit more cautious?

The lesson should be, "Just cause you don't instantly get it, or sounds ludicrous to you, perhaps you should at least wait for a trailer at the most, unofficial set photos at the least."

If Ant Man has even CA:TFA success there will still be people scratching their heads I'll wager. 

• Like 2

Here is the Agents Of Shield thread:

http://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/topic/5441-marvels-agents-of-shield/page-29

Though yes, that is cool news.

Thank you, especially also for the link, I missed that as Real World... seemed so non-fiction (and interesting MCU development)

That's posted in the Agents of SHIELD thread in the TV section :)

Thank you too