eXtacy

Weekend Estimates: GotG 17.6m | TMNT 16.8m | If I Stay 16.4m | WGST 9.0m | Sin City 6.5m

We now live in a world where Guardians of the Galaxy is a bigger draw than Spider-Man, X-Men, and Superman

Doesn't look like its going to make more than $600 million WW. Its release date in the US was great though. No competition and it seemed like a fun movie that got good reviews. 

Doesn't look like its going to make more than $600 million WW. Its release date in the US was great though. No competition and it seemed like a fun movie that got good reviews. 

Wait and see the real ww results after the movie is at least released + ~ 2-3 weeks in all countries, including China at 10 October and Italy at 22 October and so on.

• Like 1

I don't want to be evil or anything, since I like both of them, but Godzilla 2 and Pacific Rim 2, are you seeing the falls of 300 2 and Sin City 2? This is what is waiting both of you. Just a warning. 

• Like 2