Crusader

John Wick | Keanu Reeves | October 24, 2014 | Final Trailer on Page 3 | IMAX release announced

I must say the previews I've seen for this make it look awful. Utterly shocked its getting such good early reviews. New Edge of Tomorrow (bad marketing, good under-performing movie)?

I think Fury, GG and Interstellar will prevent this from having a chance at success. Getting to $15-20 million OW would be a win and give it a shot at $50-60 million DOM. 

The Equalizer, John Wick and Taken 3.  Middle-Aged Men kicking some serious A$$, and I love it.  Hope all 3 make over 100 Million Domestic.  

Keanu is immortal and forever young unlike the two other. ;)

Horrible and shocking when someone calls him middle-aged man. :angry::lol:

I`m so looking forward to see this movie.

Keanu is immortal and forever young unlike the two other. ;)

Horrible and shocking when someone calls him middle-aged man. :angry::lol:

I`m so looking forward to see this movie.

Well he's 50 so he qualifies though he still looks late 20's, lol.  So that explains why he looked like a 19 year old in "Speed" when he was 30, lol:

d82100dd3103b527d2007f125469360a986110.j

Edited by filmscholar

iOS-7-Wallpapers-Dynamic-on-Lock-screen-

Poster designer is clearly on that ios 8.

lmfao…that's a pretty amazing catch…i haven't been a huge addition to this thread till now.  I love keanu.  I love the dude. Such a great guy, and seeing this get glowing reviews makes me even happier,  i will be pushing this movie hard! I f'ing can't wait.  Tho the man gets a lot of "wooden" reviews the guy makes amazing movies and he's much more diverse than ur average movie go'er would think. Oh he's wooden? Go watch Street Kings. He's an awesome action star and deserves a little respect imo.  But last but not least lets not all forget the guy does stuff for people under the radar…he doesn't need publicity in all the amazing things the guy has done. He prob is my favorite actor, just as a man…if you know his story….he's a golden light in hollywood- and everyone should support his movies, imo. All I gotta say is "whoa" and I hope this breaks out more than any movie the whole year. 

Edited by holcs

lmfao…that's a pretty amazing catch…i haven't been a huge addition to this thread till now. I love keanu. I love the dude. Such a great guy, and seeing this get glowing reviews makes me even happier, i will be pushing this movie hard! I f'ing can't wait. Tho the man gets a lot of "wooden" reviews the guy makes amazing movies and he's much more diverse than ur average movie go'er would think. Oh he's wooden? Go watch Street Kings. He's an awesome action star and deserves a little respect imo. But last but not least lets not all forget the guy does stuff for people under the radar…he doesn't need publicity in all the amazing things the guy has done. He prob is my favorite actor, just as a man…if you know his story….he's a golden light in hollywood- and everyone should support his movies, imo. All I gotta say is "whoa" and I hope this breaks out more than any movie the whole year.

Totally agree. I think he's been unlucky with how some of his post matrix movie choices have turned out but he makes interesting decisions. I'm hoping this movie will restore some of his box office power. He's been in some of my favourite movies ever just from pure entertainment perspective. I'd love him to get a nice hit from john wick and then sail into the dr strange role just to be part of something huge again.

• Like 1

I must say the previews I've seen for this make it look awful. Utterly shocked its getting such good early reviews. New Edge of Tomorrow (bad marketing, good under-performing movie)?

The trailers have been good, so I have no idea why you are shocked, maybe your taste is just different (bad)?