RyneOh1040

Weekend Numbers (NGD 24.5M)

Baumer sounds so bizarre when he says reviews don't matter.  Someone better show him the list of the top 50 movies all-time adjusted for inflation.  What does Baumer think the reviews were for Jaws, Titanic, E.T., Star Wars, Jurassic Park, Forrest Gump, Superman The Movie, etc?  He says The Other Woman did fine with poor reviews.  Yeah, it did fine.  But it didn't come close to the domestic total of Bridesmaids, which had good reviews. 

• Like 1

Baumer sounds so bizarre when he says reviews don't matter.  Someone better show him the list of the top 50 movies all-time adjusted for inflation.  What does Baumer think the reviews were for Jaws, Titanic, E.T., Star Wars, Jurassic Park, Forrest Gump, Superman The Movie, etc?  He says The Other Woman did fine with poor reviews.  Yeah, it did fine.  But it didn't come close to the domestic total of Bridesmaids, which had good reviews. 

What the hell?

Baumer sounds so bizarre when he says reviews don't matter. Someone better show him the list of the top 50 movies all-time adjusted for inflation. What does Baumer think the reviews were for Jaws, Titanic, E.T., Star Wars, Jurassic Park, Forrest Gump, Superman The Movie, etc? He says The Other Woman did fine with poor reviews. Yeah, it did fine. But it didn't come close to the domestic total of Bridesmaids, which had good reviews.

Still going on about The Other Woman?
  • Like 1

If I stay appeals primarily to high schoolers and as far as I know most high schoolers go to football games and such on fridays

You're late on this post since the original estimate was a typo.

Edited by C00k13

Posted Image

• Like 2

If I stay appeals primarily to high schoolers and as far as I know most high schoolers go to football games and such on fridays

It's funny how quickly and easily people here could explain away a number that is so obviously out of step with past precedent and all the other films on that day (which ended up being untrue).

• Like 2