Neo

Jason Bourne | 7.29.2016 | One week IMAX release on August 26 thanks to Ben Hur flopping

3 hours ago, superweirdo87 said:

One thing to keep in mind, is that Bourne's core fans and audience is a bit older, so it might not make a splash in social circles dominated by teens and young adults.

Yeah, my mom and dad (late 60's) can't wait to see this.  I have zero interest, mainly b/c ActionStar!Matt has never worked for me.  I find him funny when he tries to be all violent, which is probably not what they are going for.

LOL It was obvious from the onset that the story had nowhere to go.  What made the series thrilling was the fact he didn't know who he was.  The mystery made the story.  The audience was on that journey with him.  For instance when he got off the ship and was sleeping in the park and the cops approached him. That look on his face of utter surprise when he instinctively caught the Cop's baton when he raised it at him.  He along with the audience realized that he was a badass.

Once he found out who he was the series was done, imo. 

Sigh. I'm gonna still watch it though. Hopefully I won't hate it.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, grey ghost said:

I always thought the Bourne series had some of the best fight scenes.

It's awesome watching him beat up an armed assassin with a rolled magazine. :lol:

That book beating in Ultimatum. :o 

Gives new meaning to the term"knowledge is power"

• Like 3