grim22

Baywatch | May 26 2017 | Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron, Alexandra Daddario, Priyanka Chopra | First Trailer on Page 13

On 5/10/2017 at 10:53 AM, WrathOfHan said:

Embed cuz Paramount age blocked it

Okay, I think I'm sold on this. That was gold and the Rock just can't be tamed. Looks like it could be the new Jump Street. 

So if you have an AMC Stubs Premiere account, you can see a screening of Baywatch on May 17 in various cities. You redeem the pass through Gofobo.

https://gofobo.com/index.php/main/blp/QU1DU3R1YnNCYXl3YXRjaA==

I have an AMC Stubs Premiere account but I didn't get the memo regarding the screening because I'm too far from the nearest one. When I try to redeem a pass on Gofobo, it says the event is full. I don't know if that's really the case since this just went up.

How do these work for those who have Premiere accounts? Do you get sent a code?

Edited by Jay Beezy

7 hours ago, Jay Beezy said:

So if you have an AMC Stubs Premiere account, you can see a screening of Baywatch on May 17 in various cities. You redeem the pass through Gofobo.

I have an AMC Stubs Premiere account but I didn't get the memo regarding the screening because I'm too far from the nearest one. When I try to redeem a pass on Gofobo, it says the event is full. I don't know if that's really the case since this just went up.

I am a premiere member but never received an email, text or msg from the app and tried that link but all the local ones are already full. 

54 minutes ago, jimisawesome said:

I am a premiere member but never received an email, text or msg from the app and tried that link but all the local ones are already full. 

I think it's "full" if you try to redeem from Gofobo without a membership to AMC Stubs Premiere. I think you need a redemption code of sorts.

Edited by Jay Beezy

13 hours ago, Jay Beezy said:

the UK are also having some screenings on the 18th - I wonder when embargo is lifting?

EDIT: just found out - embargo lifts on the 23rd.

Edited by antovolk

2 hours ago, antovolk said:

the UK are also having some screenings on the 18th - I wonder when embargo is lifting?

EDIT: just found out - embargo lifts on the 23rd.

4 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Two days before release. That doesn't sound promising.

The Critics Choice site already has a rather positive rating, though.

Edited by Jay Beezy

I asked someone about the embargo and he said he saw and said he was embargoed until the 22nd. So three days before release, then. Coin flip. We've seen comedies get decent reviews with 3 days out.

Domestic press junket is over the weekend including the premiere tomorrow so we'll get a more clear date in the coming days.