grim22

Baywatch | May 26 2017 | Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron, Alexandra Daddario, Priyanka Chopra | First Trailer on Page 13

4 hours ago, Krissykins said:

The social media campaign has been daily since the start of April.

I'm actually getting sick of seeing it, lol.

Zac though :wub:

Blame the Rock for always hyping shit up like a motherfucker (even moreso here considering he's a producer and in charge of marketing). :lol:

I wonder when press screenings are and when the embargo lifts. Germany had a press screening today it seems. The Miami premiere is next Saturday. So maybe soon enough to suggest the movie isn't garbage like CHiPs.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Jay Beezy said:

Blame the Rock for always hyping shit up like a motherfucker (even moreso here considering he's a producer and in charge of marketing). :lol:

I wonder when press screenings are and when the embargo lifts. Germany had a press screening today it seems. The Miami premiere is next Saturday. So maybe soon enough to suggest the movie isn't garbage like CHiPs.

Have they announced where? If it's at the Regal South Beach (where they have had multiple movie screenings with surprise appearances from the stars the last several years) then yeah, no thanks.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

Have they announced where? If it's at the Regal South Beach (where they have had multiple movie screenings with surprise appearances from the stars the last several years) then yeah, no thanks.

I looked at all the sweepstakes I entered and they didn't say which theater specifically.

What's wrong with that theater if the screenings there have had surprise appearances? You don't like the commotion it causes?

Just now, Jay Beezy said:

I looked at all the sweepstakes I entered and they didn't say which theater specifically.

What's wrong with that theater if the screenings there have had surprise appearances? You don't like the commotion it causes?

I used to go to South Beach a lot during my teen/college years (mostly for parties) and I feel like I would just find it too much now (and because one time after a party my friend came back to his car to find the windows broken and his stuff stolen). Haven't been down in that area since then, as tempting as star sightings may be (usually when I'm near the Miami area it's just to go to Aventura and that's it).

1 hour ago, THE PHENOMENAL BKB said:

The TV Spots for this movie look terrible and not funny at all... I'm predicting this to BOMB, well, China will probably save it..

lol this is exactly the kind of movie where China wouldn't come to the rescue in the event it tanked.

4 minutes ago, MrGlass2 said:

It is the kind of movie that doesn't get a release in China.

Baywatch doesn't have ghosts in it so there's no reason for it to be banned. Then again, it certainly has elements of a horror movie...

Related image

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Mursili said:

Ok, so I don't normally say anything here...but regarding Chinese box office, we did use to watch the Baywatch TV show a lot just like we used to watch Transformer cartoons, so who knows...

It's an R-rated comedy, that precludes it from getting a Chinese release. Same reason Deadpool didn't get one.

And welcome to the boards.

Edited by Jay Beezy

3 hours ago, Jay Beezy said:

It's an R-rated comedy, that precludes it from getting a Chinese release. Same reason Deadpool didn't get one.

And welcome to the boards.

Not if they tone it down.