grim22

Lego Batman | Feb 10, 2017 | Teaser Trailer on Page 7! Billy Dee Williams to voice Two-Face.

20 minutes ago, DMan7 said:

Best Batman movie since the Nolan movies is kinda obvious considering its the only  Batman movie since the Nolan movies. BvS and SS don't count as Batman movies.

Huh, I get SS but why wouldn't BvS count as one?

17 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

I wouldn't count it as one. It's more of a team up movie than a standalone Batman movie. If we count BvS as a Batman movie then I guess Avengers is a Iron Man movie as well?

14 minutes ago, DMan7 said:

I wouldn't count it as one. It's more of a team up movie than a standalone Batman movie. If we count BvS as a Batman movie then I guess Avengers is a Iron Man movie as well?

Interesting point you bring out. I do see where you're coming from but I think I'd still see BvS as a Batman and a Superman movie as well because it did focus on them. But yeah, I understand your point of view.

1 hour ago, DMan7 said:

Best Batman movie since the Nolan movies is kinda obvious considering its the only  Batman movie since the Nolan movies. BvS and SS don't count as Batman movies.

This mess did receive a theatrical release:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCKYILCISaBnNzP5AV01J

If we count DTV movies too then IMO Under the Red Hood is second only to TDK when it comes to Batman films of the new century.

Edited by Spidey Freak

53 minutes ago, DMan7 said:

Alternately if BvS doesn't count as a Batman movie then should Civil War count as a Cap movie? :P The title may as well have been Captain America vs Iron Man: Civil War or even Avengers: Civil War.

4 minutes ago, Spidey Freak said:

This mess did receive a theatrical release:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCKYILCISaBnNzP5AV01J

If we count DTV movies too then IMO Under the Red Hood is second only to TDK when it comes to Batman films of the new century.

Batman Return of the Caped Crusaders also got a theatrical release. That was a very good movie

• Like 1

9 hours ago, WeneedtotalkaboutKevin said:

Some reactions to the LEGO batman movie. But bear in mind, it can be some marketing ploy or tricks by WB as they might selectively allow people who like the movie to give out the reviews first. For people who dislike the movie, later. So, keep a tight rein on your expectations and wait until the RT score is out. The tweets are just for reference.  

I mean yes, of course they're going to say it's better than the DCEU. It's just a matter of whether it's a 60% movie, or an 80% movie, or a 90%+ movie. Still, good to know people like it

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Arlborn said:

BvS is the sequel to Man of Steel, I wouldn't really call it a Batman movie, even if he's in it. In the same way that Civil War isn't an Iron Man movie.

8 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

Well, that was quick. 

:redcapes:

I laughed pretty hard when I read your comment and then saw this tweet on my feed lol. 

This is guy also hates the DCEU and Snyder so I wasn't expecting less from him. 

Edited by cax16

1 hour ago, cax16 said:

Yeah, this guy is a fake. He's very good at repeating things after others have said anything. He even deleted his tweet about Fantastic Beasts which he had written based on Mashable's tweet once reviews started coming in. 

• Like 2