grim22

Lego Batman | Feb 10, 2017 | Teaser Trailer on Page 7! Billy Dee Williams to voice Two-Face.

More casting news from Collider:

Conan O’Brien is voicing The Riddler, Jason Mantzoukas is Scarecrow, Doug Benson is Bane, Zoe Kravitz is Catwoman, Kate Micucci is Clayface, and Riki Lindhome is Poison Ivy. Additionally, Channing Tatum and Jonah Hillare returning to voice Superman and Green Lantern, respectively with Adam Devine on board to voice The Flash.

http://collider.com/lego-batman-movie-voices/

Edited by YourMother
  • Like 7

4 minutes ago, Spaghetti by the Sea said:

How are ticket sales looking?

Fine but Sing and Trainspotting are still dominating, T2 Trainspotting has 3 sellouts tomorrow.

14 showtimes at my local big cinema on Saturday and 14 on Sunday, but no sell outs.

Edited by Krissykins

1 hour ago, Krissykins said:

Fine but Sing and Trainspotting are still dominating, T2 Trainspotting has 3 sellouts tomorrow.

14 showtimes at my local big cinema on Saturday and 14 on Sunday, but no sell outs.

I imagine most families will wait until half term to see it, I wouldn't be surprised if it has sellouts on the day, I think if Sing sells out, Lego Batman will benefit from the spillover. 

44 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

I love how nonplussed the pilot was. It's great they've got the obscure Batman villain, I'm guessing Hugo Strange, Professor Pyg, Hush etc were too dark for a kids film

Pyg was in a cartoon a few years back.

Also where the fuck is Killer Moth