Filmovie

Weekend Numbers: Official Estimates - Fury: 23,5 mln - GG: 17,2 mln - TBOL: 17 mln - Best of Me: 10,2 mln

I read the ending for The Best of Me online.

It must be read to be believed. Truly terrible. Absolutely shocking.

Still doesn't come close to the ending of Safe Haven. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mike-ryan/safe-haven-ending_b_2706717.html

This is one of the most insane twists that I've ever seen in a movie. Not because it's agreat twist, but because it's so out of left field. Actually, the rather pedestrian notion of "left field" doesn't do this justice. It's more out of left of left field -- you know, where the ball boy sits waiting for foul balls to scoop up and toss into the stands. It's as ifthat guy all of a sudden came up with this twist.

Edited by grim22
  • Like 1

Yeah, I don't think legs are gonna be good.   I saw a group of like 7 get up and leave like halfway through the really long and boring house scene.

I thought the house scene was the best part of the movie.....until the other three idiots show up. And thats the problem with the movie. Bland script and only somewhat interesting characters.

• Like 2

Just read it and HOLY FUCK DOES THAT SOUND STUPID.

The twist in the RPatz movie Remember Me, still takes the crown as the worst twist in the history of cinema.

And the worst part is that the movie didn't need a twist. It is like the writer thought "How do I wrap this up? Think. I got it, September 11."

• Like 1

I thought the house scene was the best part of the movie.....until the other three idiots show up. And thats the problem with the movie. Bland script and only somewhat interesting characters.

I too liked the house scene the best. As I said in the thread for the movie, it needed to be a true story to give it some real meaning. A fictional story like that just feels kind of pointless.

At the end I was like OK, so this whole movie was essentially about some badass soldiers in WW2 who went on a suicide mission for the main purpose of being badasses. At least if they were based on real people it wouldn't have all seemed so "who cares?"

Edited by MovieMan89
  • Like 1