kayumanggi

Weekend numbers pg 12: Ouija 20.0M

http://deadline.com/2014/10/box-office-ouija-john-wick-st-vincent-859761/

Spatula, do you get your numbers from Rentrak? Or where do they come from?

All I can say is I use a combination of two different proprietary sources and my own internal numbers. The number estimates deadline is using takes into account tickets purchased in advance for showtimes beyond the matinees. Edited by spatulashack
  • Like 3

All I can say is I use a combination of two different proprietary sources and my own internal numbers. The number estimates deadline is using takes into account tickets purchased in advance for showtimes beyond the matinees.

So then Wick needs walk-ups.

It can do it. It *must*.

Edited by Jay Beezy

So then Wick needs walk-ups.

It can do it. It *must*.

I'll tell you this much, I'm not sure what Anita Bush is talking about when she claims the Ouija matinee numbers are "leading the pack".  It's odd verbiage since the Ouija matinees are below both Gone Girl and Fury right now.  Even if I take into account all tickets purchased and not just the matinees, the gap narrows but John Wick is still technically "leading the pack."  I have no doubt Ouija will pull ahead this evening and her Friday estimates seem reasonable to me but I don't like the fuzzy and dishonest way she posts these updates. 

• Like 11

I'll tell you this much, I'm not sure what Anita Bush is talking about when she claims the Ouija matinee numbers are "leading the pack".  It's odd verbiage since the Ouija matinees are below both Gone Girl and Fury right now.  Even if I take into account all tickets purchased and not just the matinees, the gap narrows but John Wick is still technically "leading the pack."  I have no doubt Ouija will pull ahead this evening and her Friday estimates seem reasonable to me but I don't like the fuzzy and dishonest way she posts these updates. 

Hi, is Laggies flopping hard? 

What about walk-up business for Wick? Surely that's gotta pick up at night.

Quick stop by :), Fri atm think looking like

Ouija 6-7, JW 5.2-6,Fury 3.5-4,GG 3-3.5

Low increase from thursday for Fury.

Last week Gone Girl had 146% increase from thursday.

With less than 4 million, it'll do around 13 Million this weekend.

Edited by Ajbg