grim22

Wknd Estimates: Nolan = 50M | BH6 = 56M+(pg 72) (who cares, our forum lives!)

on deadline there's a 4pm update that says 16+ for big hero 6 and 17.5-19 for interestellar, with weekends of 60 and 51-53 respectively. is this report usually ignored or something? 

We got Rth's estimate at that time. Once he posts something, we ignore everything else.

• Like 5

on deadline there's a 4pm update that says 16+ for big hero 6 and 17.5-19 for interestellar, with weekends of 60 and 51-53 respectively. is this report usually ignored or something? 

Rth posted way earlier. I think it was around 2pm pst. I'm surprised no one posted the deadline update.

• Like 2

After being iffy on Nolan since Inception and DKR, I'm back on being a Nolanite after Interstellar.

It will have excellent word of mouth: literally everyone in my group of 12 people loved the movie and said it was one of the best ones they've ever seen. Probably college hyperbole, but that's a good stat

• Like 5

It was A+ with 18-30 year olds. B- with the older folks.

Correction, A- with 25 and under, B- with 25 and over.

http://content.time.com/time/arts/article/0,8599,2004641,00.html

CinemaScore's instant poll of audiences leaving the theater was divided pretty starkly by age. Parse the movie's mildly positive B-plus rating, and you find that the under-25s awarded it an A-minus, the 25-and-overs a B-minus — which on CinemaScore's generous bell curve is nearly a failing grade.

• Like 3

I usually just skim the crazy weekend threads but Noctis---seriously lifetime ban, what a biatch......

J/K

Noctis - hilarious...I've been   :rotfl: the last few minutes

• Like 4