grim22

Wknd Estimates: Nolan = 50M | BH6 = 56M+(pg 72) (who cares, our forum lives!)

Well I guess Dumb and Dumber To is winning next weekend unless Interstellar or BH6 have sub-15% drops..

After seeing Interstellar, that's about the most anyone could expect. $59-60 million by Sunday wouldn't be too bad. Still good for $210-230 million DOM total as long as it doesn't crash next week.

Big Hero 6 is doing pretty solid - should get $220-240 million DOM.. probably unrealistic to expect 3 November releases to all soar past $250 million+

Big hero 6 should win next weekend. Dumber and dumber will not gross more than 25m OW.
  • Like 1

The most awesome weekend of the year is turning into a piece of garbage. Interstellar won't even reach 50M, and Big Hero 6 will fall well short of 60M. Fuck this weekend. 

• Like 2

Raw video of argument taking place right now between Christopher Nolan, McConaughey, and Warner Brothers chief executive over Interstellar's weak OW of 50 million.  Looks like the chief executive is getting a little tired of Nolan's 2 hour and 45 minute running times.

• Like 1

Jolie's alive and shooting By The Sea right now. 

I think I messed up my own joke. :(

(I meant to say Nolan was god and Jolie was queen. Queen slayed God.)

Edited by C00k13
  • Like 1

The most awesome weekend of the year is turning into a piece of garbage. Interstellar won't even reach 50M, and Big Hero 6 will fall well short of 60M. Fuck this weekend. 

LOL most awesome for who? We had some awesome weekends during summer. Guardians opening weekend was ridiculous. Lots of fun. Mockingjay and the final Hobbit still have to open.  I know.  We all want our favs to do well at the box office. Don't let it get you down.

• Like 2