Olive

Weekend Numbers THG: 123, BH6 20.1, IS 15.1 pg 205

for comparison, Hunger Games did 67.3, and Catching Fire did 70.9

Yes but if it hit 60 and you take out late nights for all 3 that would put it just 3m behind CF's OD and 5m behind THG's. Not a disaster by any means. Just would mainly mean the late night turnout decreased.

• Like 3

55-60 could lead to something in the 125-130 range.

$60m would mean a $43m Friday excluding previews. That is 94% of Catching Fire's $45.7m Friday excluding previews. Run that percentage through the rest of the weekend against Catching Fire and you end up with a $125m weekend excluding previews and a total of $142m by Sunday night.

$55m would mean a $38m Friday excluding previews, which is 83% of Catching Fire's $45.7m Friday excluding previews. 83% of Catching Fire's non-preview weekend total would be $110m for a $127m total by Sunday night.

I'm thinking around $140m right now. I think it's going to have a better night than expected, which should put it on track for the higher end of Rth's current projection.

• Like 7

So CF was 45m fri- minus previews of 25m. MJ1 at the low end would mean 55-17=38m Friday (-previews).

At the high end 60-17=43m.

So if it comes in at the high end then it's not that big of a drop from CF for Friday (only)  business. :)

eta: Damn I'm late, lol.

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 1