Olive

Weekend Numbers THG: 123, BH6 20.1, IS 15.1 pg 205

Just trust us Rth is the best source out there and is more right with his # than anyone else.

Am I allowed to ask, do you know why he is right? Does anyone?  :unsure:

I'm so confused >_< everyone is saying "just trust me" but I don't understand why i should

• Like 1

You can have him after I'm done cuddling with him first, IM IN DESPERATE NEED RIGHT NOW.

Guys, this is what you've been waiting for. Take her out on a date to see Mockingjay Part 1. You'll be helping the box office and you'll be making Kelli an offer she can't refuse.

• Like 1

Alright guys, Alright. Enough about the Broncos potentially winning everyone's week on Fantasy Football. Lets get back on topic.

So MJ1 is really going to hit below 140M. I don't think anyone saw this coming.

Actually the film theory class legitimately predicted 133M on Wednesday :o

Not putting much stock in Variety over Rt-holiness, but if it does only open to 50m today I'm coming for the studio execs over at Lionsgate. That marketing was a disgrace.

To be fair, can you blame them? The first two movies made a ton of money and MJ1/MJ2 are guaranteed to make a ton of money. Maybe they figure it's OK to save some cash on the marketing campaign. Might hurt the box office some but they might also still come out ahead in that deal.

• Like 2

Am I allowed to ask, do you know why he is right? Does anyone?  :unsure:

I'm so confused >_< everyone is saying "just trust me" but I don't understand why i should

He is the Asgardian god of box office #. That is all you need to know to know to trust him.

Guys, this is what you've been waiting for. Take her out on a date to see Mockingjay Part 1. You'll be helping the box office and you'll be making Kelli an offer she can't refuse.

Ethan's rushing over as we speak.

• Like 2

No, I meant we as a people. we can be mean to any fandom, despite their varying levels of being able to take it. I mean, nolanites are the worst when it comes to kidding around about the object of their obsession. It's because they're nolan fans so they don't know what jokes are.

Whew.

I know what you mean though.

• Like 1