Olive

Weekend Numbers THG: 123, BH6 20.1, IS 15.1 pg 205

But I don't understand why they trust him. Is it just that he is very good at predicting things or something More?

He has access to actual data and understands how to extrapolate it, unlike many of the sources feeding Deadline, Variety, Hollywood Reporter, etc. Why would we trust him? It's actually the other way around. Why WOULDN'T we trust him when he is repeatedly right while the media is repeatedly wrong?

• Like 5

I'm sure people have already replied to this (I'm still a few pages behind in my reading), but you can simply look through the last couple of years here for his numbers. They're almost always more accurate than all the early estimates from anywhere "official".

I've also met him in person and gotten firm proof of how he gets the numbers. Trust him more than any other source you can find here -- dude just likes to maintain a low profile.

Thank you for the decent response :)

• Like 3

Not surprised you love a good American hot dog. :lol:

Why would anyone be surprised? I fucking made out furiously with my Ash Ketchum pillow as a 7 year old. Of course I's grow up loving hot dogs.

Edited by Noctis
  • Like 1

Yea, you Americans have fucking huge portions.

Really yummy hot dogs, tho.

Theater proportions and prices are truly ridiculous.

$4 for a 12oz soda - but for 50 more cents you can get 32 oz and free refills!  The same with popcorn.

Enjoy the hot dogs but never look too closely into ingredients.  :ph34r: 

• Like 1