Olive

Weekend Numbers THG: 123, BH6 20.1, IS 15.1 pg 205

I can understand in a sense why people are having the reactions they are to this movie, especially negative.

I can definitely see critics having a strong reaction to this movie, but overall I enjoyed it. I liked it in the fact it wasn't something I'm used to seeing. Done in such a way, even if it is the basis of the Hunger Games. But overall it's a brilliant portrayal or study of war and politics. People have found something to like about the movie. Personally I feel like this defines what the Hunger Games were in a new way, and that's not getting as much credit at all which is the only sad thing to me about this.

Edited by EverStar

Skip the movie, read the book - it's glorious. 

The movie is crime against great literature.

It's not Demi Moore in the Scarlett Letter bad but still so bad it's just sad.

What the hell ever happened to Demi Moores career?

I can understand in a sense why people are having the reactions they are to this movie, especially negative.

I can definitely see critics having a strong reaction to this movie, but overall I enjoyed it. I liked it in the fact it wasn't something I'm used to seeing. Done in such a way, even if it is the basis of the Hunger Games. But overall it's a brilliant portrayal or study of war and politics. People have found something to like about the movie. Personally I feel like this defines what the Hunger Games were in a new way, and that's not getting as much as credit at all which is the only sad thing to me about this.

I find that people start to talk like this when they really wanna like something because they think they should like it, but in actuality they didn't like it as much they say they did...

• Like 1