Olive

Weekend Numbers THG: 123, BH6 20.1, IS 15.1 pg 205

Interstellar

Total Lifetime Grosses
Domestic:  $120,692,000    26.8%Foreign:  $329,000,000    73.2% = Worldwide:  $449,692,000

Amazing for it!

Jeezus, 120 million.  Back then I was thinking close to 300 million for Interstellar because of my view of Gravity, but that ain't going no where.

• Like 2

Interstellar

Total Lifetime Grosses
Domestic:  $120,692,000    26.8%Foreign:  $329,000,000    73.2% = Worldwide:  $449,692,000

Amazing for it!

That's great. I thought it would have only ended up with 400m worldwide, but now it's looking it's gonna do over 600m worldwide and be in the top 10 worldwide for the year.

:)

Edited by Pokearcher
  • Like 1

The people labeling this a flop are looking at it from purely a box office perspective, like you would most other films. The fact is, Mockingjay the book is an awful shitstain on the franchise and the audience was smart enough to figure that out.

• Like 1

Disney is probably laughing right now that somehow Guardians of the Galaxy will probably win the year

Disney is done for this year with Frozen, Maleficent, Cap 2 and Guardians money in the bank vaults. They are gearing up for next year.

• Like 1

I honestly think IS can do 170DOM and 500OS. That would be a fantastic #!

And if someone had started a club for Guardians #1 film DOM of 2014, who would have joined? :P

You'd be surprised. In fact, we may already have a thread buried somewhere here.

I honestly think IS can do 170DOM and 500OS. That would be a fantastic #!

And if someone had started a club for Guardians #1 film DOM of 2014, who would have joined? :P

I might've, but I wouldn't actually have believed it would happen. I didn't think the over 250m club would happen either.