Olive

Weekend Numbers THG: 123, BH6 20.1, IS 15.1 pg 205

The movie doesn't need saving. lol

I meant from being seen as a huge dissapointment.

Like DOFP did quite decent domestically but considering all that star power the domestic performance was sort of expected. It was the overseas results that really made it into a super smash hit. 

3D should happen. 

Unlike this year Bond will be big competition next year as well.

But Lionsgate aren't going to do 3D for Mockingjay - Part 2 :s

I just really hope they do a big international push next year to get it above 1B

• Like 1

Like DOFP did quite decent domestically but considering all that star power the domestic performance was sort of expected. It was the overseas results that really made it into a super smash hit. 

DOFP made over $700 million and improved markedly over the last X-men film overrall. 

Does that mean CA: TWS was saved by os numbers too?

And Dragon 2, and Edge of Tomorrow, and (it seems) Interstellar. I'm starting to notice a pattern this year...

Edge of Tomorrow doesn't count, everyone knew it would flop for many months before it released.

Also, Apes certainly did much better overseas, but it was hardly a failure dom - improved upon the first one, even if not by that much.

• Like 2