Olive

Weekend Numbers THG: 123, BH6 20.1, IS 15.1 pg 205

Yeah this time next year I'm pretty sure Katniss is going to slay.

Unless Bond 24 ends up being huge and stealing its thunder the same way it did to Breaking Dawn Part II.  :ph34r:

Lol, Skyfall and BD2 probably shared about 5% of the same audience interest, so it didn't steal much of anything from that.

Do not go gentle into that good night...Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Do not go gentle into that good night...Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Sorry, Nolan possessed me for a second there.

• Like 8

One too many of those stories are bullshit.

If I spend any time at all thinking about the story-to-story karma aspect of it all I realize it makes no sense but whatever. I like it