Neo

Alien: Covenant | 5/19/2017 | Who needs mystery?

Deleted scenes and additional footage are different.

I know that. This though is very specifc about an extended cut.

We learned this week that the film is going to be augmented by 20 to 30 minutes of deleted scenes when it hits DVD and Blu-ray later this year, with some of those scenes available only as standalone deleted options, and others viewable through a branching extended cut.

http://www.slashfilm.com/check-treasure-trove-prometheus-engineer-photos-including-character-cut-final-edit/

That link is in the article that Gopher posted.

That is too much time. Fox should put either Apes 2 or X-Men on Christmas 2014 and put this one in the Summer.

They just can't put it in the Summer. Has to be made first. Fassbender is bust til Summer 2013 and then has a bunch of movies he is attached to. Scott has the Counselor ending soon, but has more movies than Fassbender on his schedule. I am sure Scott wants to get P2 right and getting the script right is priority #1, so should take their time.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/59007

You’ve got a person [Noomi Rapace’s Elizabeth Shaw] with a head in a bag [ Michael Fassbender’s David] that functions and has an IQ of 350. It can explain to her how to put the head back on the body and she’s gonna think about that long and hard because, once the head is back on his body, he’s dangerous.

So that’s the sequel?

[Laughs] I wish it was that easy. They’re going off to paradise but it could be the most savage, horrible place. Who are the Engineers?

PROMETHEUS really had the chance to breakout, but in the end, you can't polish a turd.. So much of this movie was implausible and hard to swallow that it makes my gut hurt just thinking about the potential this had that went down the drain, not to mention Ridley Scott wanting to tie Bladerunner into this which if true, is the dumbest thing since George Lucas had the brainfart of tieing in the Prequels to the Old Trilogy...

: (