LexJoker

4-Day Wknd Est: AS - 105.3M, Pad - 25.2M, TWR - 24.5M,Taken 3 - 17.44M (pg 109)

Don't worry, I'm sure they're planning it so that the films can release annually for years to come just like the games. With minimal changes to each sequel.

So they're gonna do one year with Liam Hemsworth as the lead, another with Josh Hutcherson, and a third with Lily Collins, and then just keep switching 

• Like 1

I looked it up, and Interstellar is now McConaughey's highest grossing movie both domestic and worldwide: http://www.boxofficemojo.com/people/chart/?id=matthewmcconaughey.htm

Yes but did you see the desolation of McConaughey at the Golden Globes?

He was mingling with peasants like the star of Getaway, Ethan Hawke, and losing an argument seemingly. It's all downhill from here.

• Like 3

Don't worry, I'm sure they're planning it so that the films can release annually for years to come just like the games. With minimal changes to each sequel.

Get George Miller to make them so Tele can have his very own yearly franchise to stan for

• Like 7

So what does the revised number need to be for everyone to start panicking and feeling dissapointed? $28M? 25M? 20M? 10? And yes of course it could go up, so this is theoretical.

Guys, the thing that'll kill Cooper's momentum is if he works with Lord/Miller. They're poison

Okay Blank it was cutr yesterday now youre starting to veer a litttttttttllllee bit into the annoying lane.

I mean, if we get Kevin McKidd starring in Modern Warfare, with someone like Liam Neeson or Sean Bean as Captain Price...I gotta say my ticket is pre-bought.

• Like 1

I mean, if we get Kevin McKidd starring in Modern Warfare, with someone like Liam Neeson or Sean Bean as Captain Price...I gotta say my ticket is pre-bought.

Just make sure you buy the premium ticket. The normal movie ticket will only get you access to 75% of the finished film.

• Like 2

Yup, this is definitely breaking the January record. Tried going into my local movie theater to buy tickets for me and my family, huge-ass line with some line separators leading to the 7:00 showing of the film. I could already tell there weren't going be any seats left for all four of us to sit in.

My dad is upset but not profoundly upset.