LexJoker

4-Day Wknd Est: AS - 105.3M, Pad - 25.2M, TWR - 24.5M,Taken 3 - 17.44M (pg 109)

At the theater for AS. Sold out theater room. Theater is about 97% white and i'd say the average age is 35-40. I dont really see many "fuck yeah Merica people!" eventhough im in "Mid America", lawlz. Lots of average Joes, sorority girls, southern dudes, and older couples. Theres also ONE group taking up TWO whole rows. How you get that many adults together for a movie idk, but they did.

Imagine how much bigger this movie would be if it was digging deeper into other demos. Scary. Welp, hope i enjoy it.

• Like 2

It's the highest original pre-seller since the Hunger Games, those ticket sales aren't going to disappear. It's also the highest R rated pre selleri dont t on record.

It's the highest original pre-seller since the Hunger Games, those ticket sales aren't going to disappear. It's also the highest R rated pre seller on record.

well to be fair they said fastest not highest. That could mean anything really. Im talking about the quote for R rated movies. I do wonder what was 2nd behind THG for first week pre sales. Twilight maybe? Edited by ECSTASY

American Sniper was monster.. no one expected to be so huge;

Wedding came just fine and Paddington must have some great legs, right now at least the nut job numbers.

Backhat is the first bomb of 2015... maybe fail 10M mark.. just wow!!!

Taken 3 took hit from Sniper but i see at leat 90M or maybe

At the theater for AS. Sold out theater room. Theater is about 97% white and i'd say the average age is 35-40. I dont really see many "fuck yeah Merica people!" eventhough im in "Mid America", lawlz. Lots of average Joes, sorority girls, southern dudes, and older couples. Theres also ONE group taking up TWO whole rows. How you get that many adults together for a movie idk, but they did.

Imagine how much bigger this movie would be if it was digging deeper into other demos. Scary. Welp, hope i enjoy it.

97% white . What relevance does that have?

• Like 1

Watching college basketball today and the AS spots are all over TV. And the ads are absolutely fantastic, highlighting the war aspect, the drama aspect (PTSD) and the awards nominations and reviews. It's been trending on-and-off all day, with many saying they wanted to see it and it was sold out. I'm as Conservative as they come and rooted for the film's success, but even I'm amazed that this seems to have hit the cultural zeitgeist. It's now a "must see" movie for college age and young adults.

Watching college basketball today and the AS spots are all over TV. And the ads are absolutely fantastic, highlighting the war aspect, the drama aspect (PTSD) and the awards nominations and reviews.It's been trending on-and-off all day, with many saying they wanted to see it and it was sold out. I'm as Conservative as they come and rooted for the film's success, but even I'm amazed that this seems to have hit the cultural zeitgeist. It's now a "must see" movie for college age and young adults.

Massive, simply massive