CJohn

KINGSMAN: THE GOLDEN CIRCLE | Sep 22, 2017 | Trailer on page 15

Just now, Jonwo said:

If Ninjago gets better reviews than Kingsman @YourMother will be jumping for joy!

He'll only be truly satisfied if it open higher too.

Speaking of which, does WB have no confidence in Ninjago reviewing well, because it seems to have a late embargo that neither The Lego Movie nor The Lego Batman movie had. Hmm!

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Fancyarcher said:

He'll only be truly satisfied if it open higher too.

Speaking of which, does WB have no confidence in Ninjago reviewing well, because it seems to have a late embargo that neither The Lego Movie nor The Lego Batman movie had. Hmm!

I wonder if it's the fact it hasn't got early release OS may be a factor, when did Storks drop their embargo?

• Like 1

To be honest I am really excited for Kingsman. I'm buying tickets tomorrow. I just want $100M from Ninjago. Although if it happens I get another club victory, I'm happy as long as Ninjago does good.

Edited by YourMother
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, UNDERDOG said:

Also first rotten film in Mathew Vaughn's directory. 

That and I totally forgot about this. Vaughn has failed previously. Just not on a critical or fan level.

Stardust flopped hard and both Kick-Ass and X-Men: First Class under-performed. Both done in by awful marketing. The only reason Fox continued with that cast was bringing the original cast and Singer back for Days of Future Past.

4 minutes ago, filmnerdjamie said:

That and I totally forgot about this. Vaughn has failed previously. Just not on a critical or fan level.

Stardust flopped hard and both Kick-Ass and X-Men: First Class under-performed. Both done in by awful marketing. The only reason Fox continued with that cast was bringing the original cast and Singer back for Days of Future Past.

and he failed spectacularly as producer on Fant4stic and supposedly did reshoots.

19 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

More respect for fellow filmmakers next time :D

Yeah his shit-talking Kick-Ass 2 was grossly unprofessional. I expected that from Kevin Smith or Max Landis, not him. Then again... he has been publicly lying his ass off on details pertaining to X-Men but... that is another topic for another day. And though it might sound to the contrary, I have no axe to grind with the dude. His batting average is good.

• Like 1