Alpha

Saturday numbers RTH: AS 16.8 pg 9

:rolleyes:

What kind of sexist, objectifying...

BvoxCYy.gif

If+you+actually+read+it+it+says+the+fit+

If a female star uses her sexuality and good looks to gain popularity it is seen as female empowerment.

If that is pointed out by a male it becomes misogyny?  

Just chill out everyone... 

Edited by Lordmandeep

Have you seen her live? I doubt it.

this coming from someone who rips movies he has never seen.  Not sure you should be playing that card :P

and as for today's Super Bowl.  I am watching just to watch.  If somehow it ended in a tie, I would be thrilled.  And yes I know it can't end in a tie ;)

Like I have said before, I am just rooting for the stage to defeat Katy Perry tonight

Edited by 75live
  • Like 1

If+you+actually+read+it+it+says+the+fit+

If a female star uses her sexuality and good looks to gain popularity it is seen as female empowerment.

If that is pointed out by a male it becomes misogyny?  

Just chill out everyone... 

Not sure you understand what "female empowerment" means...

• Like 1

Not sure about other countries but over a third of the UK watches the World Cup final, as well as almost 1/3 watching Wimbledon final.

SB is like UEFA is for Europe. More than 1/3 of the continent watches it.

Again, that's the most popular sport in the entire world.  This is a sport that is only played here in America.

• Like 2

REAL football destroys the Superbowl in worldwide viewers.

Oh, you mean soccer? The sport where there seems to be more overdramatized acting than a damn theater play?

And let me make it clear, I really don't give a shit about soccer or the superbowl. I'm just in awe that so many grownups are die hard fans to bunch of other grown ups playing with balls. And lets not get started on the peewee sports. Those kind of parents, are to be avoided at all costs. Crazy bunch there.

Edited by Warhorse
  • Like 2

this coming from someone who rips movies he has never seen. Not sure you should be playing that card :P

and as for today's Super Bowl. I am watching just to watch. If somehow it ended in a tie, I would be thrilled. And yes I know it can't end in a tie ;)

Like I have said before, I am just rooting for the stage to defeat Katy Perry tonight

I didn't rip any movies I haven't seen, I just said I doubt they're better than TFIOS, that's a big difference.

this coming from someone who rips movies he has never seen.  Not sure you should be playing that card :P

and as for today's Super Bowl.  I am watching just to watch.  If somehow it ended in a tie, I would be thrilled.  And yes I know it can't end in a tie ;)

i'm hoping for a sugarland stage collapse 

tumblr_ndibeviFEf1tb56jlo1_500.gif

Not sure you understand what "female empowerment" means...

We all here know what it means, I mean what people call things.

People use terms and labels today without a seconds thought for what they actually mean.

However let us not get political here. 

Edited by Lordmandeep