Noctis

Noctis' Top 50 Of The Decade So Far...TOP TEN BEGINS

I think we should discuss this somewhere else but my two cents is that it totally earned that scene. Hazel had essentially given up on love. She wouldn't let herself be loved because according to her, she was "a time bomb that would explode and destroy everything around her." And then she goes to this house where this family had fought for their very lives and even after all of her family had lost their lives, Frank still said that you need to love. You need to be able to love in order to get the most out of life. This affected Hazel immensely and it was in this scene that she finally let go and allowed herself to feel that love and dive in head first. It's a powerful scene and it got me to tear up.

I'm more convinced than ever that I won't like this movie. :) Edited by Tele's Inert Goddess
  • Like 1

I loved the movie too, love, just had a somewhat different interpretation of it.

I like your opinions so feel free to express them any time.

I'm more convinced than ever that I won't like this movie. :)

Nope, you're closer to Gopher than Ethan when it comes to movie tastes.  Meaning, you either don't like movies or you are a film snob.   :P

• Like 2

Sorry, guys, but things have been hectic. I'm at the hospital now because my grandmother was admitted two hours ago. She's fine, but her blood pressure rose rapidly. But her heart and everything else is fine now.

Add to that, my cousin's grandmother also was admitted because of a stroke. So I have to visit her in the morning before class at 9. I'll be exhausted. So please give me a couple of days to get things back in action.

I'm just so exhausted.