Noctis

Noctis' Top 50 Of The Decade So Far...TOP TEN BEGINS

It's not an uncommon opinion, LOL. Deathly Hollows Part 1 is definitely my favorite Potter

Not really. It's easily the better of the two.

Because DH1 is the much better movie.

Anyway... I would guess DH1, Interstellar and Cloud Atlas should be in Noctis' TOP10 and even TOP5.

Still not convinced.
  • Like 2

I just don't understand why so many people like Part 1 better.

Part 2 is amazing right up until the final 20 minutes where things get a little bit hectic, but thankfully, the very final two scenes more than made up for that. 

DH1 is a near perfect film in my eyes and far away the greatest Potter film. Beautiful cinematography, strong acting (particularly by Watson), great atmosphere and tension, and brilliant character moments. 

EDIT: Going to watch Whiplash and A Most Violent Year before starting the list. I have Whiplash on right now.

Edited by Noctis
  • Like 5

Part 2 is amazing right up until the final 20 minutes where things get a little bit hectic, but thankfully, the very final two scenes more than made up for that. 

DH1 is a near perfect film in my eyes and far away the greatest Potter film. Beautiful cinematography, strong acting (particularly by Watson), great atmosphere and tension, and brilliant character moments. 

EDIT: Going to watch Whiplash and A Most Violent Year before starting the list. I have Whiplash on right now.

I can understand that viewpoint.

I thought DH1 was a little too slow and overall not that fun of watch (it doesn't really get better on rewatches as well).

• Like 1

The Difference between Part 1 and 2 is pretty small for me, they are both brilliant, but i love Part 1 more, mostly because of how Emma centric is it and how fantastic she is in it. that and the on the run part, everything feels like it's an inch away from falling completely apart, and there is no protection for them anymore, they are for the first time acting completely on their own ambitions, DH P1 is when Harry becomes an Adult. and it's beautiful.  

• Like 4