Noctis

Noctis' Top 50 Of The Decade So Far...TOP TEN BEGINS

Stop talking about TWS, Ethan. It's not gonna be on this list. If you're going to discuss something, let it be about another movie (and NOT FIOS). My thread shouldn't be inundated by you repeating the same thing for two goddamn pages.

We get it. You cried. Congratulations. Now let's move on.

Another individual asked me about it so fuck off Noctis l, I'll talk about whatever the hell I want to talk about.

You can. It won't piss me off because nobody takes you seriously. Also, if you're gonna post stuff with the intent on "pissing" me off, then you're gonna get banned from this thread.

Your call, little boy.

Really? You can't see a difference between "what on earth" and "fuck off"?

Huh?

Noctis refuses to logic and just looks for reasons to attack other posters.

That's nice.

I'm actually really proud of you for not having any spelling mistakes in your most recent post. A breath of fresh air for us all. Keep it up. <3

EDIT: Spoke too soon.

I'm not sure if you read your post on the last page or not

Who derailed this thread?

Stay in school kids.

• Like 1

lol neither TWS or FIOS made me tear up.

The first's "emotional moments", you gotta be kidding me. Some half-remembered nobody from the first film. 

The second was schmaltz that lacked truth. 

Good start to the list, though. 

lol neither TWS or FIOS made me tear up.

The first's "emotional moments", you gotta be kidding me. Some half-remembered nobody from the first film. 

The second was schmaltz that lacked truth. 

<_<

• Like 1

TFIOS is one hell of a schmaltzy film. 

I agree to an extent actually. it highlighted the emotional and poetic aspects and was manipulative in that I think if purposely tried to make the audience feel sad and sentimental. however, I liked it's Shakespeareic tone. it was like a modern fairy tale in a lot of ways.

• Like 1