K1stpierre

Weekend #s | 50SOG 81m, (RTH Sunday puts it at about 84M) Kings 35.6, AS 16m, JA 9.43m (official) | all #s on p1

Hmm I actually had a dream about yall. It looked like midnights were coming in around $11M and the forum was joyous, then the actuals came out and it was $9M, and everybody went apocolyptic.

Didnt think it could get lower lol.

Still called it right.

Do you e-------- prematurely too? Geez...

• Like 2

From BO.com:

"MovieTickets.com's report that those pre-shows only accounted for 14.5 percent of advance sales as of Wednesday -- compared to Friday's 28.3 percent and Saturday's (Valentine's Day) 42.3 percent. "

Yeah. That's important for sure. I imagine the upfront demand isn't as extreme for this one as it has been for others.

• Like 2

Hmm I actually had a dream about yall. It looked like midnights were coming in around $11M and the forum was joyous, then the actuals came out and it was $9M, and everybody went apocolyptic.

Didnt think it could get lower lol.

Do you e-------- prematurely too? Geez...

Everyone misses the obvious. Look at where it started. Geez.

now i dont know wheter to root for the movie or hoping its gonna disappoint

the meltdowns would be epic to read

Yeah. 8.6 is in that sweet spot where it neither looks like a "well below expectations" nor a breakout. A 12M number would have had the stans celebrating, and a 5-6M number would have generated meltdowns. As it is, this number is squarely in the "wait for Valentine's day numbers" territory.

• Like 2