K1stpierre

Weekend #s | 50SOG 81m, (RTH Sunday puts it at about 84M) Kings 35.6, AS 16m, JA 9.43m (official) | all #s on p1

That will most likely be me when I'm in college.

Join some organizations or a fraternity or something. Anything to get you connected to people and not have to depend on the same handful of people to socialize. They will ditch you. :(

Any update on sex in the city 3?

Friday of $12.5M-$13M for Kingsman. Fantastic.

Disappointing numbers for 50SoG. 100M aren't happening anymore.

Ok, So Kingsman with a budget of $81m making $12.5m is fantastic.

But Fifty Shades of Grey making $35m on a budget of $40m is disappointing......?

Sit down.

• Like 10

When we came out of the movie the line at the box office wasn't long at all. If it comes in on the lower-end of estimates (as in low $30M), would it be safe to say that, given how nutty online sales were, this was one big ticket seller where most people opted to buy their tickets online instead of at the box office (to avoid any potential "shame")?

Yeah thats what i have brougt up a few times in the 50 shades thread. And it is not even necessary that most people went online to buy tickets.... since as far as i understand it the number of tickets sold online is relatively small it can be influenced pretty easily by anomalies like this movie. This then leads to skewed overall predictions. :)