K1stpierre

Weekend #s | 50SOG 81m, (RTH Sunday puts it at about 84M) Kings 35.6, AS 16m, JA 9.43m (official) | all #s on p1

Teenagers suck. I am a teenager. I am stupid as fuck. I spent 130€ on Blurays like 2 weekends ago. I bought stuff like Hercules and Into the Storm just because they were in promotion. That is being a stupid teen :lol: 

• Like 1

Teenagers suck. I am a teenager. I am stupid as fuck. I spent 130€ on Blurays like 2 weekends ago. I bought stuff like Hercules and Into the Storm just because they were in promotion. That is being a stupid teen :lol:

You're 21 years old.

A teenager figuratively.

• Like 1

When I was watching Jupiter Ascending and the Abrasax sister told Jupiter that her mother lived 99 millenia, I immediately thought "Tele."

Oh shit, we just found out what Tele does to keep himself young. He takes baths from that thing...  :ph34r:

• Like 2

I don't see how that would de-legitimise those two paras I quoted.How about this from a non-Christian person:"All the hilariously bad dialogue and Cathy Guisewite "inner goddess" stuff aside, the book is fairly insidious as a misrepresentation of the BDSM lifestyle. I don't think the author knew anything about that scene before writing it - just some descriptions of some of the involved practices online - and thus the result is that Christian Grey is an abusive, controlling monster with a coat of S&M paint rather than an honest depiction of an actual dominant. The BDSM community would deeply disapprove of the shit he pulls in this book, most notably aggressively stalking someone who is clearly NOT INTERESTED in the lifestyle. At one point Christian gets Anastasia drunk and gets her to consent to a list of sex acts as a submissive. "http://ask.fm/ANNZac/answer/125771404233

I didn't realise the novel was a work of non-fiction if it presented itself as such then bdsm associations would be in their right to sue the shot out of her

As for the bdsm community I find it hilarious given their practices that they're offended,if I was bothered I could say same criticism about them it's the pot calling the kettle black

As for last sentence I don't recall an instance where he gives her a rape drug ,or any other kind or have her drink more than a glass or two of wine that would put her in a situation where her judgement was impaired in any way ,the guy is a control freak he doesn't want her drinking alcohol or doing drugs,wants her to sleep 8hrs workout 4 times a week,eat 3 meals a day most of these she argues against but they come to compromise

Really makes me wonder what amount of 'reading was done to base these comments on

You know what read the book for yourself then decide how much you agree or disagree with what other people say online !

When I see criticism is true I say as much . Yes he's a control freak yes he comes off abusive and can be , no one is bothering to find out about the man behind the monster,no one cares to see the point is an what happens when a person like him meets someone like Ana who forces him to question a lifestyle he had no reason to before as 15 subs before her had no problems with his rules

Can things work out for the best or is the relationship doomed and always was ,is he irreparably damaged ,should she run for the hills and denounce him on national tv? That is whole point of storytelling A to Z

Ps: it's ok to say writing is shifty but as sole creator of her as story she has right to tell her fictional story how she pleases frankly I don't know reality of bdsm practices and I don't care either the whole thing is a bit obscure and way too kinky for me.

It's like let's focus on this place all the blame there so no one pays attention to real issues that have been around way before this book came to the author imagination

• Like 1

you're a grownass man Cjohn

Since when is 21 a teenager? Just because you go to the park to hangout with teenagers doesn't make you one. :mellow: