K1stpierre

Weekend #s | 50SOG 81m, (RTH Sunday puts it at about 84M) Kings 35.6, AS 16m, JA 9.43m (official) | all #s on p1

So don't go making false accusations, okay.

Well, I am procrastinating on homework for my degree in politics, so false accusations is kinda my thing. But in this case, I know I'm right, everyone knows I'm right, maybe it's time to look inside yourself.

• Like 1

Well then, you haven't payed attention, because I've predicted plenty of stuff right.

And I realize I have been off on several things as well.

Well okay then. So don't act like a child and come here and attack my predicts. What stuff?

Well, I am procrastinating on homework for my degree in politics, so false accusations is kinda my thing. But in this case, I know I'm right, everyone knows I'm right, maybe it's time to look inside yourself.

For someone that doesn't want to procrastinate you sure do it a lot. lol. Well for someone going into that field, saying 'I know I am right' won't do it. Man never called you an idiot. I don't want to look inside myself.

Well okay then. So don't act like a child and come here and attack my predicts. What stuff?

Neo, I laid out a bet for you, so will you stop already. Unless you really don't want people to see your "great" prediction skills.

Done. Come at me bro.

What would you like to bet? Preferably something close. I'm not trying to bet you on Star Wars and having to wait till December to win. 

Gimme a list of options and I'll chose one.

Edited by Jandrew

When did I attack? Was it in the 9 out of 12 month thread? You are one of the blindest (in can't see what is in front of him, not vision) person. You have a vendetta against me and don't see the true colors of other members here, its so sad, but you are a kid.

Do you know why I have a vendetta against you

*hint * it's because you attacked me.

You attack members here all the time .

You troll me and BKB just begging for us to lash out at you all the time.

Its funny, in reality you follow me around and quote my posts all the time.

You and BKB being in a single group really isn't helping your case, though.

• Like 2