K1stpierre

Weekend #s | 50SOG 81m, (RTH Sunday puts it at about 84M) Kings 35.6, AS 16m, JA 9.43m (official) | all #s on p1

Yeah that's not how things work. Burden's on the accuser.

Yea, this, but all things considered, Neo IS the kind of poster who really will look through literally thousands of posts to find it. Regardless, it doesn't matter. Point was, dude was afraid to bet me, he calls out others for being too afraid to bet him, hypocrite, etc etc. Shit is what it is. 

• Like 1

Universal just fudged numbers...

Hopefully something else will be number one next week-I hate to see Shades be number one on my bday :P

I'm glad Universal fudged the numbers. I'm so happy a raunchy ass film that makes social conservatives shudder has topped Jesus Christ.

• Like 2

Universal just fudged numbers...

Hopefully something else will be number one next week-I hate to see Shades be number one on my bday :P

You better start praying for Adam Scott's inflating scrotum then.

I quote when either I see you've attacked another member or because I simply want to have a peaceful discussion about box office

What member did I attack here or what discussion did you want to have.

Neo doesn't know the difference

• Like 1

Yea, this, but all things considered, Neo IS the kind of poster who really will look through literally thousands of posts to find it. Regardless, it doesn't matter. Point was, dude was afraid to bet me, he calls out others for being too afraid to bet him, hypocrite, etc etc. Shit is what it is. 

Again missed the point of it. Won't go through the pages, will let you do it.

• Like 1