K1stpierre

Weekend #s | 50SOG 81m, (RTH Sunday puts it at about 84M) Kings 35.6, AS 16m, JA 9.43m (official) | all #s on p1

teenagers are awful. Don't none of the teenagers here try and defend yourselves either. I know what's up. People in my decade are awful too. really most people don't become reasonable until about 35, if they ever do that is.

Edited by cooliod1
  • Like 11

Aight, dude. Lemme offer a nickel's worth of free advice, as they used to say.

Pick your battles. Otherwise you come across as an attention whore (at best), or someone who's deliberately trying to fight pointless battles (at worst).

There's absolutely nothing wrong with what Ozy posted. It didn't remotely relate to you.

This is the world, dude... you're not some magical snowflake.

Listen to this man, Ethan. He gives good advice.

• Like 1

teenagers are awful. Don't none of the teenagers here try and defend yourselves either. I know what's up. People in my decade are awful too. really most people don't become reasonable and until about 35, if they ever do that is.

But I'm 27.  :ph34r:

teenagers are awful. Don't none of the teenagers here try and defend yourselves either. I know what's up. People in my decade are awful too. really most people don't become reasonable and until about 35, if they ever do that is.

This.

Aight, dude. Lemme offer a nickel's worth of free advice, as they used to say.

Pick your battles. Otherwise you come across as an attention whore (at best), or someone who's deliberately trying to fight pointless battles (at worst).

There's absolutely nothing wrong with what Ozy posted. It didn't remotely relate to you. 

This is the world, dude... you're not some magical snowflake.

In short:

Shut up.

:ph34r:

Edited by #Grey Flavored Popsicle
  • Like 1

I said the same thing and I am 28 & have yet to drink even a sip of alcohol. It can be done.

I have drink like 2 or 3 times in the past. I find most of stuff absolutely awful and instead spend my money on movies and games :lol: 

• Like 2