Olive

Weekend Estimates: Insurgent 54m | Cinderella $34.5m pg 29

I just saw Insurgent and I'm pretty confident that the only thing Allegiant will keep from the book is the ending because the Insurgent movie made a lot of changes so I'm not even sure what Allegiant will be about at this point... and I'm totally fine with that.

that ending stinks though and it will likely kill all repeat ticket sales. Thats why they NEED to change that ending for the better with a reverse outcome of what happens ;)

She has a pretty significant role in this, and she looks really good too. It's nice to see her as a brunette again, it suits her better than blond. Way back she really knew how to rock the sexy nerd look...

3c317b398893718.jpg 4d7523398893723.jpg 4c65e4398893726.jpg 10bd30398893728.jpg

9b5658398894245.jpg

Tank Girl.  That's what Chappie reminded me of at times.

• Like 1

Poor Nanny, Nicole and Cate makes her third now,.

Always the third wheel.

It's funny reading through the Wikipedia arguments over whether she is Australian, English, British or all of the above.

It's funny reading through the Wikipedia arguments over whether she is Australian, English, British or all of the above.

She lived in England for Long time I think,her british accent shows it.

Still the Nanny though.

The Breaking Dawn book was also brutally hated and we all know what happened.

Not really comparable. THG/Twilight are/were genuine phenomenons. Divergent isn't. Also, in Twilight's case, the book wasn't so much hated as mocked. There were parts the fans were desperate to see (wedding/honeymoon) and parts the general audience wanted to see just for the lulz (demon baby, imprinting, vamp Bella). Basically Breaking Dawn had lots of selling points and curiousity factor. Allegiant is just downright hated.

• Like 1

Yeah, I think Twilight and Breaking Dawn in particular had a lot of hate-watching to compensate for genuine lack of interest/dislike. I don't think enough people know or even care about the Divergent series to hate-watch, and the bad parts weren't "so bad they're funny" so much as they were just bad anyway.

Just saw Insurgent. One of the worst movies of the year so far. God-awful dialogue, rote plotting, and predictable the whole way. Miles Teller is the only good part about it. Even Woodley doesn't come off that well. She can cry pretty good, but any time she's not asked to cry she's a blank. 

• Like 1

Just saw Insurgent. One of the worst movies of the year so far. God-awful dialogue, rote plotting, and predictable the whole way. Miles Teller is the only good part about it. Even Woodley doesn't come off that well. She can cry pretty good, but any time she's not asked to cry she's a blank.

:mellow:

I respectfully disagree.

The Jolie stans seem genuinely upset that people compared Cinderella to Maleficent. It's not quite at "Marvelites in the Fant4stic thread" levels but it's up there

Lawlz and that's without me, I've been busy.

Cindy was a cute, simple movie. I was a bit let down by HBC's role, and I wish there had been more singing. But it was nice and made me smile. Can't say much more about it. Richard Madden is hot.

Lawlz and that's without me, I've been busy.

Cindy was a cute, simple movie. I was a bit let down by HBC's role, and I wish there had been more singing. But it was nice and made me smile. Can't say much more about it. Richard Madden is hot.

Please don't say you liked Maleficent more.

• Like 1

Title Weekend BO Estimate Weekend Cume Release Distributor*
Worldwide International Domestic Worldwide International Domestic   # of Territories
Big Hero 6 $6,775,000 $6,600,000 $175,000 $644,772,305 $422,800,000 $221,972,305   21  

Do you happen to know why the movie's distributer only for 21 territories was / is Disney?

Actuals are in:

BoxOffice@BoxOffice24m24 minutes ago

KINGSMAN: THE SECRET SERVICE took in $4.63M this weekend. Domestic total stands at $114.59M. #Kingsman #TheSecretService

BoxOffice@BoxOffice · 1h 1 hour ago

DO YOU BELIEVE? opened with $3.59M this weekend. #DoYouBelieve

BoxOffice@BoxOffice · 1h 1 hour ago

THE GUNMAN opened with $5.03M this weekend. #TheGunman

• Like 1