Olive

WEEKEND ESTIMATES: Home 54m , GH 34.6m, Insurgent 22.1m, Cind 17.5m (official)

I don't think Home looks good in the slightest, but I am happy it has surprised and is doing better than most expected. I will never watch it in theaters, but good for DWA not having a flop.

Yeah, Rihanna has never opened an album above 250,000 despite radio constantly bombarding us with her music. I wouldn't attribute this to her. But I'm sure her presence didn't hurt. 

Yeah but album sales openings are not comparable to movie openings.  First week sales are not that important in music. Its were it ends up.  She has sold millions of albums.

Rihanna has really been a singles artist rather then an album artist.

Does that change the fact that she has sold millions of albums? No it doesn't. Her single sales are astronomical but her album sales are still in the millions. Her single sales are beside the point which is comparing first week album sales to a movie's opening weekend.

Does that change the fact that she has sold millions of albums? No it doesn't. Her single sales are astronomical but her album sales are still in the millions. Her single sales are beside the point which is comparing first week album sales to a movie's opening weekend.

I'm just saying that in the context of using her album sales to judge her popularity.