CJohn

Furious 7 Weekend Numbers: Revised Official Estimate - 146.5M (Sunday underestimated) | Official OS Estimate - 240.4M

40M Friday sounds legit though. Add a 36M Saturday and a 25M Sunday to that. Add the 16M previews back in and you end up with the 115-125 range.

Title updated.

LETS GO!

I can't wait for Episode 7 previews. Those numbers are gonna be instant legend.

Gah, I still have to convince my dad to go to that with me. He'd be so pissed if I saw VII without him, but I doubt he'll want to go on a Thursday night

I knew you'd sit in the old people's section  :P

its only IMAX if you sit down there in the pit 

I sit at the front of every cinema. Every film is IMAX for me ;)

• Like 1

Was it Numbers that suggested that the next Fast and Furious movie involve time travel? Because I gotta be honest, that's probably the greatest movie idea I've ever heard. Car chases through dinosaurs and the Roman Empire? Awesome. I'm all the way in on the Past and the Furious. 

They should just do a three-way crossover where Dom goes to Jurassic World, and he and Chris Pratt manage to chase some time-traveling dinosaurs to the future where the dinosaurs have evolved into Kaiju.

It ends with Vin and the Rock in the drift together while Chris Pratt pilots a mecha-Godzilla. Tyrese is there too.

They should just do a three-way crossover where Dom goes to Jurassic World, and he and Chris Pratt manage to chase some time-traveling dinosaurs to the future where the dinosaurs have evolved into Kaiju.

It ends with Vin and the Rock in the drift together while Chris Pratt pilots a mecha-Godzilla. Tyrese is there too.

I think they should accept Helen Mirrens offer and bring her in as THE QUEEN.

I sit at the front of every cinema. Every film is IMAX for me ;)

Yeah I always sit in the front/lower section before the stadium seating starts. If i'm paying 20 bucks to see a movie, why sit far away so the screen looks small?

Shit every time I watch a movie at my house I push the couch up 4 feet closer to my TV for maximum IMAX movie mode. 

I misread this as Dom should have a three-way with Chris Pratt and some dinosaurs, with The Rock & Tyrese joining in at the end. I'd pay good money to see that. :wub: :wub: :wub: