CaptainJackSparrow

Five Nights at Freddy's | October 27, 2023 | In Theaters and Peacock simultaneously

8 hours ago, Youngstar said:

I think the games that have amazing stories will mostly make better TV shows (like The Last of Us), since most are already the length of a tv season anyway. Games that don't have like very deep story (mario etc) can be easier adpeted into movies.

My Controversial Opinion is that more things should be TV Series and less things should be movies.

Like, I hear every once in a while that Baldur's Gate should be made into a movie.

lol, no.  Anything that has 40 to 80 hours of gameplay (or whatever) is very ill suited to being made into a movie.  

Something of a side point, but just wanted to piggyback agreement here.

• Like 3

So, I have never played this game nor am I a fan of horror movies, but I basically watched this for my daughter, and I thought this was fine? I don’t know, I think I could see why kids that age love it and I could appreciate it from that point of view or something. It’s really a fine 6/10 movie for me.

• Like 2

On 10/28/2023 at 3:57 PM, Bob Train said:

Verified score up to 90% from 1000+ reviews. Guess 90% second weekend drop is not happening. Could be wrong but I feel like an under 60% weekend drop is incoming.

Yeah, the audience scores were inflated by fans of the IP. Not 90% but almost 80% one of the biggest 2nd weekend drops ever.

7 hours ago, Krissykins said:

Went to see this today. Not sure if either a lot of context is missing from me not knowing the games, or if that’s all there is to it (nothing, really). 

2/5 

FNAF is anyday better than those gruesome R rater horror movies and movies about possessed women with white skins and white eyes nonsense.  So many overrated horror movies in the last decade pretending to be avant garde cinema. 

• Knock It Off 1

2 hours ago, marveldcfox said:

FNAF is anyday better than those gruesome R rater horror movies and movies about possessed women with white skins and white eyes nonsense.  So many overrated horror movies in the last decade pretending to be avant garde cinema. 

I disagree, just had a look and I’ve seen about 22 other horror films this year alone that I enjoyed much more than this. 

Being boring is one of the worst things a horror film can be, unfortunately.