CJohn

Weekend Estimates: TLR - 13.5M; Furious 7 - 60.5M; Home - 19M [F7 - 63M OD in China!]

i haven't seen any of the f&f movies (yet) but the fact that they appeal to everyone from dudebros to feminists objectively makes them not stupid

From what I've read of reviews it appeals to people who think the action, one liners and dumbness are genuinely cool and those who enjoy it ironically. Either way, the movie wins.

From what I've read of reviews it appeals to people who think the action, one liners and dumbness are genuinely cool and those who enjoy it ironically. Either way, the movie wins.

82% rt is nothing to scoff at either

Everybody always wanna rush into whining about Bay. Beautiful. 

Eh, I'm sure he still doesn't give any fucks! So all of this bashing and whining about him, is pretty fruitless. It's not making his workload or wallet any lighter!

Edited by Warhorse

Eh, I'm sure he still doesn't give any fucks! So all of this bashing and whining about him, is pretty fruitless. It's not making his workload or wallet any lighter!

So we should only discuss things if we can affect their paycheque?

FF is not self aware as far as I'm concerned, it's far too melodramatic. It's boring, uninteresting, unfunny and dumb.

But Michael Bay is just on another level. He thinks he's funny, he thinks he's smart, and he just isn't. His movies are absolutely foul. I don't like Fast and Furious but I don't hate it. Bay movies just make me want to hurt someone.

I like this comparison,

Transformers is like iJack, Fast is like Shay. One is long, boring, and gives you a headache if you watch/read it in full, the other you just want to watch 7 times over.

• Like 1