Wed-Sun (23-27/03): $256.5M (OS)

Monday 28/03: $31M (OS) + $15M (DOM)          $287.5M total OS  

Tuesday 29/03: $20.7M (OS) + $12.2M (DOM)    $308.2M total OS

Wednesday 30/03: $20.9 (OS) + $8.1M (DOM)    $329.1M total OS

So $15.1M international Thursday for $344.2M total OS

And $19.2M international Friday for $363.4M total OS

19 minutes ago, TimmyRiggins said:

Enough leatherjacket. 

I understand your frustration, but you need to see things as they are. I watched the movie  and was really disappointed. I am not a hater, I liked Nolan's Batman movies and MoS was fine for me. But BvS is not a good movie. Look around you, how much it dropped OS and domestic this weekend.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, leatherjacket said:

I understand your frustration, but you need to see things as they are. I watched the movie  and was really disappointed. I am not a hater, I liked Nolan's Batman movies and MoS was fine for me. But BvS is not a good movie. Look around you, how much it dropped OS and domestic this weekend.

$680m  WW through Sunday with a WW weekend of $125m-$130m.

BvS will make more than $800m...

• Like 1

Batman V Superman’ At $363.4M Offshore; Faces China Fight As Local Pics Enter Ring – Intl Box Office

riday’s overseas box office for Warner Bros’ Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice has come in at $19.2M in 67 markets. That reps a 71% drop from last Friday’s number in 62, including China. The international cume is now $363.4M.

http://deadline.com/2016/04/batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-china-box-office-fight-1201730430/

Deadline

Friday grosses elsewhere per WB include $2.1M in the UK where the spandex-clad duo have 45% of the Top 5 movies. The cume is $35.4M through Friday. Mexico generated another $1.4M on 2,710 screens with 57% of the Top 5 market share. School holidays are still in play there and the cume is $25.9M. Brazil has a great 64% share of the Top 5 and $1.1M on Friday for a $17.5M total to date. Germany grossed an estimated $921K on 1,050 screens, holding 43% of the Top 5 with a cume of $12.7M. In Australia, where school holidays are in full swing in major markets, an $805K Friday on 594 screens takes the tally to $15.3M. Friday grosses in Japan came in at $652K on 718 screens, bringing the cume to $7.8M. BvS leads France, although competition is tough from newcomer Kung Fu Panda 3, with an estimated $509K on Friday for $12.2M to date. Korea kicked up $453K in first place for $12.3M overall. Spain continues to dominate the market at an estimated $380K from 630 screens. The cume is now $8.1M. Russia took in an estimated $353K on roughly 2,111 screens, bringing the running cume to $10M. Finally, Italy grossed an estimated $341K on 803 screens, and has a cume of $8.9M with nearly 50% of the Top 5 market share on Friday.

http://deadline.com/2016/04/batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-china-box-office-fight-1201730430/

• Like 1

Indeed... It annoys me so much when they mention market share and omit the percentage drop from a week ago, that I wanna strangle someone. And fine, WB and all other studios are full of propaganda and all that bullsh*t but shouldn't the reporters (i.e. Deadline) be a bit more sensible and give us meaningful numbers like % drops? Is that responsible reporting?

• Like 1

I don't recall market share (a useless stat) being so pumped in reports before.  Is this new or have I just been blocking it out? 

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/box-office-batman-v-superman-880012

BvS is also seeing big drops in some key international markets. Overall, it's Friday haul of $19.2 million in 67 markets was down 72 percent from Friday a week ago. The tentpole's decline in China was a hefty 87 percent, and 77 percent in the U.K.

Offshore, China leads with a so-so $75 million, well behind Age of Ultron, followed by the U.K. with a strong $35.4 million and $25.9 million in Mexico.