Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

The arrogance from the other side is unbearable too.

But I personally take this case over it doing crazy numbers again. The whole success of GOTG last year inflate that smug level to the max, it was ugh.

100% agree on that. I didn't realise that until 2 days ago. Now they're getting worse and worse (... :ph34r: you know who you are!).

The Question is: How much is left in the gas tank for the FURIOUS Movies??? You can only do so many elaborate car stunts before that wears thin..

Enough tank for it make money the next 20 movies. 

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">FAR FROM THE MADDING CROWD opened with an estimated $172,000 this weekend from 10 locations. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/FarFromTheMaddingCrowd?src=hash">#FarFromTheMaddingCrowd</a></p>&mdash; BoxOffice (@BoxOffice) <a href=" 3, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

People can take me seriously now when I state again that Disney won't win the year. Yes they have Ultron and SW and it seems a no brainer for most to predict Disney finally finishing the year on top. They haven't done it domestically for more than a decade and the trend will continue. 

If BvS does 400+M and gets good reception, JL can beat the OW record.

I'm sort of surprised the novelty of the FURIOUS movies hasn't worn off?? What makes them so special aside from a funeral ending for F7???

Guilty pleasures, throw away fun, etc.

They have a bit of everything for 2 hours of fun escapism.