Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

Disney doesn't care about even #s/milestones/records as much as other studios. I think it is because they make so much money on things other than movies.

They have the 3 highest opening weekends in history and I doubt they care about fudging a few million when a record isn't involved.

They aren't Paramount!

In completely unrelated news, Cinderella is on its way to 200M thanks to an increase in its box office take this week. 

Isn't it true that those drive-in double features are counted for both movies (without splitting)? Seems kinda fucked up to count the combined total towards the gross of each movie. Wonder what the IRS thinks of that, ha. 

I think it's basically an old timey way of calling someone a ----.

C word that is.

I never understood the problem. Literally no one knows what the word meant.

ultron has a prima nocta gag which is an old timey rule about nobles being allowed to have sex with the wife of any newly married man on their wedding night. so every movie needs one.

huh

Isn't it true that those drive-in double features are counted for both movies (without splitting)? Seems kinda fucked up to count the combined total towards the gross of each movie. Wonder what the IRS thinks of that, ha. 

Yeah, Rth explained it. Every studio does it so this isn't Puerto Rico. 

I wonder if RTH took into account late saturday being weak. But generally saturday late tend to be weaker than friday. So he must take that into account. I am thinking early 60s saturday for sure.

My guess he did. Saturday Matinees would have killed Fridays. I think number comes in around 64-65M but after last night who knows. 

Edited by druv10

i havent but its on my list

Indie/Alt music has been pretty good lately.

im also really into the 80s revival so lots to listen to.

Try the new Twin Shadow Album as well.

it's not my tempo.

What genre do you prefer?

I really have no way of intellectualizing music, its just a caveman "this good, this bad" thing for me.

Music in general is hard to judge.

Indie/Alt music has been pretty good lately.

i know Kendrick is the correct answer when it comes to the best albums this year but Goon by Tobias Jesso jr. is the record i've listened to the most so far. Edited by good movie liker