Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

I have no preferred genre. I am a man of the people.

Can you go from a Iggy Azalea song to a brutal tech death metal album at 240bpm with some Mahler s symphonies somewhere in between?

Everybody has limits in genres when it comes to music.

Can you go from a Iggy Azalea song to a brutal tech death metal album at 240bpm with some Mahler s symphonies somewhere in between?

Everybody has limits in genres when it comes to music.

lol you should see my spotify playlist.  Sure I have limits INSIDE genres but there's no genre I can think of where I just outright say "no, this isn't good stuff" like some weirdos can.

I'm talking about proper genres, not bullshit subgenres.

• Like 1

new member here, used to be on the mojo forums a bit. i know i was hoping for a new weekend record, so slight disappointment, but its also not bad. i mean compared to the first avengers, it does have more to deal with outside of movies today, it has a much lower 3d share if i remember correctly, and i dont know if anyone has mentioned it, but there has been a bootleg online since last saturday, i feel like that has to have affected it a little. that said, while still disappointing personally, i do think itd be great if it opens 195+ and 200 would be very very great still, considering nothing else outside of avengers has ever opened to even 180.

Edited by washderice
  • Like 4

i know Kendrick is the correct answer when it comes to the best albums this year but Goon by Tobias Jesso jr. is the record i've listened to the most so far.

haven't got round to properly listen to the new Kendrick.

I use to almost exclusively listen to Hip-Hop, now not as much.

I have no preferred genre. I am a man of the people.

Im Into everything too, as long as it sounds good to my ears.

Another great album from late last year is Aquarius by Tinashe.

• Like 1

So what was the 3d share?  Or does it get reported with the actuals?

Previews were 24% 3D, 12% IMAX, 8% Other, 56% 2D.  No number for Friday yet.

TA was 40% 3D, 8% IMAX, 4% Other, 48% 2D.

• Like 1