Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

• Community Manager

Yet he doesnt like Lars von Trier either.

Well let's be honest. Nobody actually LIKES Lars Von Trier. They get his work or they don't.

• Like 2

ya

And that Wolverine movie

Ooh, I like that guy. He's hating, in that hilarious holier-than-thou, all eloquently philosophycal way. Which was hilarious.

I hope he'll come back in time for Ragnarok.

I hope you aren't being sarcastic; I think the time travel ending is the only good part of Prince of Persia, lol

I'm not being sarcastic, I genuinely find it hilarious that they made that whole thing and then erased it all

rightly so looking at 150% increase over Sat and I thought theatres that jumped 30,50,60% over was impressive

Impressive. Is over 50m a done deal? I just want it to get pass 190m OW that's all. Lol.

Impressive. Is over 50m a done deal? I just want it to get pass 190m OW that's all. Lol.

Praying for salvage from that premature wish? :P

About half of the MCU I've liked.... just not to the point of rewatching.

lol Tele you don't owe us whippersnappers an explanation. Do you

(You'll be up to your ears in Marvel rewatches when Tele Jr gets a little older

:ph34r: )

• Like 4

He said potentially much higher than 50M but not as big as TA's Sunday however. My guess is 52-54M. 

You might be right with that, prob work something out soon, Wc in particular gone off, some thrs even matinees were way way above Sat

• Like 9

You might be right with that, prob work something out soon, Wc in particular gone off, some thrs even matinees were way way above Sat

So it looks like what would have been a 65M yesterday and a 45M today changed to a 57M yesterday and a 50+M today. Maybe some viewers lost completely, but not that big a deal in the end, maybe a 2-5% deviation at best (just guessing here). But the OW record looks like it was never in trouble based on Friday full day numbers without previews.

Edited by grim22
  • Like 1