Bluebomb

What's the most number of times you've watched one movie?

Most number of times you've watched a single movie?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. The most number of times you've watched a movie:

• 1-10
    • 11-25
    • 26-50
    • 51-100
    • 101-200
    • 201-400
    • Above 400x

Some movie between 100-200 times. When I watch TV, daily, the same movies are always on and I'm fine watching them every day.Using iTunes and a guesstimation of how many times I've seen it on TV, I've seen:Black Swan 20 timesTDK - 25+ timesTokyo Drift - 20+ timesPrisoner of Azkaban - 50+ timesSchool of Rock - 50+The Social Network - 30+ timesScott Pilgrim - 15 timesMovies that approach the 100-200:RatatouilleThe MummyI don't know. Even just 100-200 times in my entire 17 years doesn't seem anywhere near enough. I don't watch new movies regularly, I watch the same movies over and over again.

Edited by Dragon Travtoo

Titanic, it should be well over 100 times.Also, Pinocchio, Dumbo, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh and 101 Dalmatians. But I haven't watched any of those since like the 90's, so they're probably lower than Titanic.

Edited by lab276

Star Wars I've definitely seen well over 100 times. Empire is pretty close behind it as well as ROTJ. I don't watch them as much as I used to but I pop'em in now and then. Of coarse, Spike plays them over a weekend multiple times during the year; so I'll sit and watch one or two of them. Some other notables are:RaidersAlienAliensJawsGhostbustersTronBack to the FutureDie Hard 1 and 2

I can't be sure, as I would watch Aladdin over and over as a kid. But Forrest Gump is probably the one I've seen over and over and over and never get tired of. Since it was released in 94 and I still watch it to this day whenever it's on tv or on dvd/blu ray I'm gonna say it's that with well over 100 viewings.

Good lord, it has to be Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990) I saw it 10 times in the theater, and then when I bought the VHS tape, I would watch it once a day, everyday, probably until the second movie came out. So, well over 400 times for that one. Others that came close, Wizard of Oz, The Man From Snowy River, The Return to Snowy River, The Black Stallion, Goonies and Legend. (When you're a kid, you have all the time in the world)I'm pretty sure I've watched the Hayley Mills and Roddy McDowell kid flicks quite a number if times as well.

Amazing how as a kid you can watch something over and over again.I think I watched Finding Nemo nearly three times in a row. Definitely saw the first 20 minutes 6 times in 1 day or something. Ridiculous.But the Disney movies I saw again and again:Lion KingBeauty and the BeastRobin HoodFox and the Houndalso maybeJungle BookSnow WhiteCinderellaHunchback of Notre DamePocahontasDumboAnastasiaLand Before Time

I've seen JAWS about 500-600 times. The reason I know this is that when i was a kid (teenager) and my parents bought me my first TV and VCR for my room it also coincided with my grandmother buying me JAWS on vHS. At the time, Jaws and most other movies for that matter, were about $30-40. So it was a very big deal. I used to watch that movie every night when i went to bed. It was magic, seriously. There's nothing like being 13 or 14 and hitting the sack and having the privilege of being allowed to watch TV as long as I go to sleep. For about a year I watched it every night. Most nights I made it straight through and of course some nights I fell asleep before the end. So I can say over the years it is probably more than 500....but I can say for sure 400-500.