kayumanggi

WEDNESDAY NUMBERS : Ultron - 9.4M (NORMAL -28% DROP)

Besides, Travolta was a true believer.

Not so sure about this. Have you seen the Scientology documentary on HBO? It talks about how the church had a ton of blackmail on Travolta and he is pretty much trapped by it. Cruise is a bit more of a true believer I think, but he is also bribed out the wazoo since the church has bought all kinds of stuff for him (boats, cars, upgrades in his houses, etc.). I'm sure they have plenty of blackmail on Cruise too and if he ever gets the urge to quit, they will hit him full force with all the dirt they have...just as they threatened to do with Travolta at some point. Not sure if that was before Battlefield Earth or a bit later, but it was around that time (late 90's/early 2000's).

Not so sure about this. Have you seen the Scientology documentary on HBO? It talks about how the church had a ton of blackmail on Travolta and he is pretty much trapped by it. Cruise is a bit more of a true believer I think, but he is also bribed out the wazoo since the church has bought all kinds of stuff for him (boats, cars, upgrades in his houses, etc.). I'm sure they have plenty of blackmail on Cruise too and if he ever gets the urge to quit, they will hit him full force with all the dirt they have...just as they threatened to do with Travolta at some point. Not sure if that was before Battlefield Earth or a bit later, but it was around that time (late 90's/early 2000's).

That sounds like the movie The Firm, except Cruise isn't trying to bring them down. Lol

Not so sure about this. Have you seen the Scientology documentary on HBO? It talks about how the church had a ton of blackmail on Travolta and he is pretty much trapped by it. Cruise is a bit more of a true believer I think, but he is also bribed out the wazoo since the church has bought all kinds of stuff for him (boats, cars, upgrades in his houses, etc.). I'm sure they have plenty of blackmail on Cruise too and if he ever gets the urge to quit, they will hit him full force with all the dirt they have...just as they threatened to do with Travolta at some point. Not sure if that was before Battlefield Earth or a bit later, but it was around that time (late 90's/early 2000's).

Regardless of his personal opinion of Scientology, this was Travolta's dream project. He was the producer, he raised the financing, assembled the team, called it the next generation of Star Wars, etc etc etc.

• Like 5

Regardless of his personal opinion of Scientology, this was Travolta's dream project. He was the producer, he raised the financing, assembled the team, called it the next generation of Star Wars, etc etc etc.

Aww..I feel bad for him...