kayumanggi

WEEKEND ESTIMATES | 05.08.15 - 05.10.15

I didn't see any marketing for Hot Pursuit. The first time I knew it existed was a couple weeks ago when I saw it in Entertainment Weekly's summer movie preview.

I have actually seen quite a few TV spots.

sort of movie related, and it's something you all need to know about, so I'm posting here:

CBS has ordered a bunch of new tv series, including 2 based on the movies Limitless and Rush Hour to air this fall.

That's right, there is going to be a tv series based on Limitless this fall.

And that's even more right, there's going to be a tv series based on Rush Hour this fall!!!

A stoic, by-the-book Hong Kong police officer is assigned to a case in Los Angeles where he’s forced to work with a cocky African-American LAPD officer who has no interest in a partner.

Theyll both probably suck. And its not even Tucker and Chan, who made Rush Hour what it is, just an asian guy and a black guy with the title "Rush Hour."

Yawn.

Then I won't even mention the Uncle Buck tv show that we're supposed to get this fall too.

Too early! We don't even have a Thursday number!

Or ask Nikki, she always had weekend numbers Friday morning

Wow that early huh. Is that a record, or not a record?  :lol:

It must be said that WB has a really questionable summer ahead of them. They have a lot of movies (10 between now and August) but none of them are sure things to be notable hits. Even the movie that on paper should be their big bet of the season (San Andreas) could be a Poseidon-esque flop.

Edited by filmlover

It must be said that WB has a really questionable summer ahead of them. They have a lot of movies (10 between now and August) but none of them are sure things to be notable hits. Even the movie that on paper should be their big bet of the season (San Andreas) could be a Poseidon-esque flop.

I think that can be applied to their entire slate for the rest of the year.

I think that can be applied to their entire slate for the rest of the year.

Does this mean you have doubts about In The Heart of the Sea and Point Break being hits on Christmas with Star Wars also there? Shame on you :lol: 

Marvel movies always have really good Saturday jumps. I don't see any reason why this would be different. I still think it's on track for 82-85m.

We'll see. Hope I'm wrong.

Sorry Sofia, i love you but you are not Melissa Mcarthy, and also, Reese i love you too but you are not Sandra Bullock.

And when you combine Sofia's or Reese's looks with Melissa's draw power you get Sandra Bullock.

Edited by MovieMan89