kayumanggi

WEEKEND ESTIMATES | 05.08.15 - 05.10.15

Yeah and it's not going to make it. I guess I can move on. I follow box office because it's fun. Some of you take this shit way too seriously

I am pretty sure that's not me. smile.gif

lol That is not a terrible number.

It's a NORMAL number. However, all hopes of it "gaining lost $$$" from last week is done.

lol That is not a terrible number.

I'm just a little bummed because I wanted 24 or so, then it was 22...now it's 21.3. Which means 7 million difference in the weekend, and close to 20 million difference in the final total. Bah humbug.

Edited by MrPink

I think friday increase is normal and inline with Avengers increase. Early friday reports were way too optimistic. 28m would have been 200%+ increase and that was impossible. May be its a saturday movie.

Last week it sure wasn't. :ph34r:

It's a disappointment/letdown in that it's a letdown relative to expectations; even I expected it to at least cross $500M, even though I was always of the belief that it was not going to touch TA1's total. I guess a "That's it? I guess it was OK" film deserves a "That's it? I guess it was OK" gross.

It's still going to be the biggest domestic moneymaker in a year and a half. This "$400M drought" has only been matched by the 21 months from TS3->THG, and the two years from Pirates 2->TDK.

Edited by TServo2049