kayumanggi

Mission: Impossible - Fallout | July 27 2018 | Paramount | Reactions coming in | "Best action movie since Fury Road"

12 minutes ago, Wrath said:

Call me overly critical, but that seems a smidgen hyperbolic.

Sneider loves attention so this is exactly the type of thing he’d say lol I mean this is the guy who wouldn’t stop complaining about how he got scoops before other reporters but didn’t get enough credit for it lmao 

• Like 2

The moment a critic sees a big scale action blockbuster  with 3 minutes, maybe 2 (deep down inside, they wish there was only 14 seconds of actual CGI in any movie ), of CGI,

they are cumming all over the place without touching themselves or the need of a naked woman ready to engage in sexual inter-course :

It s now downright pavlovian, like little brainless, well-trained dogs.

Dudebros will always dudebro, that is why we love 'em.

Edited by The Futurist
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, firedeep said:

feels every bit its nearly 150 min runtime doesnt sound like a complaint

It is.  It's the opposite of saying time flew by as I was watching. 

Though not as damning as saying it felt longer or I checked my watch 10 times but time seemed to be standing still.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, AndyK said:

I wonder if the recent Cavill comments will have any effect on BO.

Yeah they will extract like 0.1K from the BO like all the previous twitter outrage campaigns by special snowflakes, typing with rage before reading the whole damn thing ,have done before.

BTW,i will say this and i don't care what anyone thinks of me,he is right.Maybe he could word it out better but still...

40 minutes ago, DAR said:

What comments?

In short,since i am to lazy to search and link,he was asked about the MeTOO movement and then he said some things (among them that things "absolutely need to change" and that he has noticed odd behavior by his male colleagues and called them out} and then he said that he won't further "chase" a girl after her first "no" in fear that he will be called a "rapist".Again,he wroding could have been better but imo he is coming from a good place.

Like it or not,at some point the MeToo movement became as dangerous as it was grounbreaking,great and correct.There are the women that used it as a platform to speak out on the awful experiences an then there were women who used it to hurt some people for whatever agenda they had (and we have heard of an instance or two).Henry,being a public face,said he won't flirt with a woman after getting the first rejection because she coult take advantage of his fame and falsely accuse him of sexual harrasment.And while stop flirting after the first "no" is right what Henry says is that he enjoys old-fashioned flirting with a girl,which means that a man should "fight" for the girl,should proove that he is worthy and not just give up.And to me that's normal.

If a man likes a girl he should not just give up but try to win her over without-in any way-getting physical or forcing himself.It's not that hard ot understand.But i guess "woke" people have grew to fragile to reason with it.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Rebeccas said:

No one's really watching this movie for Henry Cavill and no one will stay home just because Henry Cavill said something stupid. If this franchise can survive Tom Cruise's level of crazy, this is totally fine.

And no one cares about me too movement, only some teenagers in twitter.